Chronic sinusitis, have clogged ear with fluid behind ear drum, tinnitus, difficulty while smiling, yawning. Cure?

I have chronic sinusitis (had septoplasty a few years which was successful for about 4 years - now on antibiotics every 6 -8 weeks again) however, my ear seemed to shut off about a month ago and is driving me mad. My says it is fluid behind my ear drum. I cannot hear, have terrible tinnitus which is like a pin ball machine ricocheting about and particularly shrill when I smile, yawn or even walk. Desperate!
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012