Chronic sinusitis, allergic to dust and pollen, bad headaches, dark circles, eye strain, on medicines. Suggestions?

I have a long history of chronic sinusistis, I even have had septum and sinus surgery before, but my level 4 allergies to dust and pollen are too much and I wake up every day with vacuum headaches. I feel like there is a constriction and weight above my eyes causing bad headaches, dark circles , eye strain, etc. I am currently taking asterpro and mucinex. I just purchased allegra but historically those one-a-day allergy pills never worked for me too well.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012