Chronic sinusitis. Toothache, ear pain, pain in cheek. Taken antibiotics. Losing patience

Hi I have been to the doctors 4 times in the last 2 months and have been diagnosed with Chronic Sinusitis but 2 months on the pain is still as severe as ever, I have severe toothache in every tooth on the right side, severe ear ache on the right side that has a squelching sound when i massage it, and severe pain in my cheek, this has been going on now for over 2months and I have been prescribed various antibiotics and sprays with no effect whatsoever, I am losing patience as I have now not slept for close on 7weeks properly
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012