Chronic runny nose, nervousness. Allergy tests administered. Allergic to rye. Used nasal sprays, claritin, neti pot. Suggestions?

I am 50 and have always had a persistent runny nose -chronic. I do not appear to have allergies to outside sources i.e.. pollen, grass, etc. I have been tested both here and in Germany where they poked the skin with the obvious allergens. Rye was the only one they came up with. They said I had unspecific allergies. I have tried lots of nasal sprays, claritin, etc with none working well. I use the neti pot but this doesn't stop it. I find it Impacts my ability to think, talk, and eat. It makes me nervous and I can't hit the soprano notes consistently like I would like in choir. Do you have any new suggestions?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013