Chronic pancrentitus, was on methadone, worked well. New doctor doesn't prescribe the same. What to do ?

hello. I deal with chronic pancrentitus. My past retired doctor gave me methadone and it worked great for pain on top of many other i gastrointestinal issues. To much to list. My new doc dosen t believe in prescribing that medicine. What do I do? My abnormal liver functions dosen t allow me to take anything else! I m allergic to tylenol aspirin products and penicillin&droparadol. I need advice on where a doctor in the muskegon MI.area. I m 40 years old. And i m living a life of extreme pain! My name is AAAAA and I have scar tissue from my spleen was 11 pounds when it was removed from My portal vein being blocked when I had my appendix out 15 ye
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012