Chronic pancreatitis, rumbling gas and diarrhea especially at night. Unable to diagnose, took antibiotics, no help. Cure ?

I have chronic pancreatitis , which they can t find the reason for, and I am now having terrible rumbling gas and diarrhea , especially at night. I have been on antibiotics for 10 days, but I think ths might have started before them. Is t just another complication of my pancreatitis? It seems that as soon as I take a bite of anything, it starts. I can feel the gas all the way through my intestines, and then I have terrible explosive diarrhea.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013