Chronic pancreatitis, fatty infiltration, upper abdominal pain with nausea and dyspepsia, high amylase and lipase levels. Treatment options?

hi, i am 45yrs male,5 5 feetheight,70kg weight..i was diagnosed with chronic pancreatitis for last 8-9yrs andhave been diagnosed for fatty infiltration liver for past 3 months.. my gall bladder has been removed already in the surgery.. n other organs i.e kidney, spleen , urinary bladder ,prostate are normal..i have pain in upper abdomen..gradual onset,continous type,dual pain with nausea and amylase and lipase levels have increased from 194 to 326 and 120 to 255 past 3 months.. i consulted the doctor and he suggested rabemac,creon,glucomorn,ornilox,DUNIRS, current glucose levels are 199.. please suggest me my options for the treatment..
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  69 Awaiting Answer