Chronic pancreatitis. Done with MRCP. Can any online doctors help me read this?

hi this is husband is suffering from chronic pancreatitis from feb1st 2013..hospitalized for 10 days....recently in MRCP report got that 1) Chronic pancreatitis with body region chronic collection and ill defined duct in this region and 2) Dilated distal MPD with ectatic side branches. and also in lipid profile we found that SERUM TRIGLYCERIDES level is suggested us with good diet only we will reduce that level....can u pls explain me at which stage my husband illness is........what are good measures for that..
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013