Chronic pain, shortness of breath, tightness in chest, tiredness. ECG, blood test showed no problems. Recommendations?

Hi , I am enquiring on behalf of my husband . A few weeks ago he went to A&E with chronic pain, shortness of breath & tightness in chest . ECG, XRay, Bloodtest showed that there was no problem with heart or lungs. After 6 hours they sent him home non the wiser, but after resting for that length of time, the pain had subsided. Since then he has no energy, tiredness & the pain returns on any form of exursion. It appears to be more slightly on the right hand side, slightly off centre just above the asoficus.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013