Chronic pain in right leg, pain from buttocks to legs, on painkillers, suggestions ?

I have had this health problem with my right leg for more than a month now. I am seeing a consultant (orthopaedic doctor) and have done series of test, but the pain is still there. The pain is from my right buttock down my right leg. I cannot sit down on chair or drive. The pain is strong that I have not gone to work for about a month now. And when I wake up from sleep of stand up from sitting; I feel very strong pain at my right buttock and the muscle below my knee ( calf muscle ) that i have to move round the house a number of times before the pain goes off. I have been on the following drugs listed below i. Rifampicin tablet 300mg ii. Naproxen tablet 500mg iii. Robinax tablet 500mg iv. Levofloxacin tablet 500mg v. Tramadol But last week he changed them to the following i. Robinax ii. Daclofenac iii. Paracetamol iv. Tramadol Attached are the tests I have done so far. Please assist me because I am passing through a lot of pains. Help me with the right drugs for the treatment and other physical solution to the problem. I am 40 year old, a Ph.D. student of crop sc. at the university of XXXX. Expecting to hear from you soon please. Best regard XXXXXX
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012