Chronic pain in muscles and joints, diagnosed hypothyroidism. Suspect trigger points and myogascial pain all over body. What to do ?

Hello Doctors/specialist,I have achronic pain in my muscles and joints (over 25 yrs)many other symptoms also, I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism( when I had 17yrs old) then fibromyalgia many years after. ( the doctors I have seem in the past -over 70 of them cannot help as they do not know and when they do not know they lace me with medication ..It seems I have trigger points and myogascial pain all over my body. Only one doctor alternative doctor ( he cost alot) seem to be getting somewhere .He told me I have a chronic inflammatory condition caused by mercury , candida and h pylori .It is really sad to now how badly the health network of so called smart doctors havefailed almost every one.I need to get a doctor specialist who is really smart,a detective ,intelligent and not narrow minded. Any one outside there like I mentioned above?Then get back to me. AAAA
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013