Chronic pain in lower right jaw. Experiencing inflammation and soreness. Had double jaw surgery. Removed metals due to infections. Suggest

I had double jaw surgery last year in dec 2011. Within three months of the surgery, I had to have two subsequent surgeries to remove all titanium metal due to infection and complications. Now more than a year later, I have begun having chronic pain in lower right jaw which at times radiates through my teeth and gums. The source appears to be the jaw bone incision site. How can that be? I am experiencing inflammation in that area and also joint and muscle soreness too.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013