Chronic pain in leg, hand and shoulder. Suggest medication for diabetic neuropathy

i am suffering from chronic pain in leg,hand & shoulder for a long time. My sugar level was 585 initially and after taking insulin 38 at morning and 30 at night(human Mixtard 30/70) sugar level is 74 now fasting .But my body pain is not going at all despite taking so many pain killers,selcal 500,calcirol. pls suggest medication for diabetic neuropathy and wht shd be my present insulin dosage. pls help i am not bale to work at all just because of the pain and my family has also not believing me that my pain is not going...pls help thnx sunit 0000
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012