Chronic pain in duodenum, heart burn, dry eye. Taken aleve for pain. Recommendations?

I have deveoped what seems to be chronic pain in the duodenum, that used to be situational. It got worse an stayed as it is ever since I took an Aleve for pain after surgery. I have had to take PPI's, and when I do not take them, I have intolerable pain and heart burn in the area. As a result fo the PPI's I have developed severe dry eye problems, and must get off the meds. I want to treat this wholistically. All the docs just want to prescribe another PPI. Help!~
Do you have an answer or suggestion?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013