Chronic pain in abdominal area, tiredness, joint pain, bloating. Tests showed positive ANA, hypothyroid, elevated inflammation. Suggestion?

Hi. For the past couple of years I have been having a lot of pain in the lower abdominal area. I have been excessively tired, joint aches and pains, and extemely bloated on a daily basis. My doctor has run blood tests and it turns out that I have a positive ANA, hypothyroid , elevated inflamation and another abnormality that I cant think of at the moment. Anyhow, I have seen a rhumotoligist, dermatologist and cardiologist but still have no answers. Some days I feel like I might just keel over any moment and other days i feel not so bad. Any idea what might be going on?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  44 Awaiting Answer