Chronic pain, electrical sensation in legs, difficulty walking, tripping, blurry vision. Any ideas?

I have been having multiple health issues since november 2011. I am a nurse in the operating room, and i got sick at the end of November, 4 antibiotics later and i was still sick. In February, I finally started feeling better except that I have had the following symptoms slowly coming on since February. I have had issues with chronic pain , electrical sensations in my legs, difficulty walking, tripping, falling, Vision blurriness. Sed rate in february was 48, so they started drawing labs on me..sed rate runs from 48 to 59, vit d level 18.8, positive for anticardiolipin antibody igm, positive lupus antcoag pttla, they thought i had lupus, but negative on the ana. I just had a brain mri last week. results are foci of increased t2 signal intensity within the periventricular and subcortical white matter , abnormal increased signal in the left basal ganglia , linear areas of increased signal in the deep white matter bilaterally, increased signal in the deep white matter in the left frontal region...any ideas? I return to my neurologist next week..
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012