Chronic pain due to lumbar puncture. Taking light medication. Recommendations?

Hi, I had a lumbar puncture to diagnose csf headache 8 weeks after the birth of my second son, since having the lumbar puncture I've suffered with chronic pain in m coccyx. I've tried a diclofenac gel and tried all sorts of prescribed tablets but nothing seems to help. I can't sleep because it wakes me up, I struggle to sit down and have severe pain when bending down to pick my son up. Is there anything else that can be done to help?

Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013