Chronic pain after shattering the heel, pain now in joints and muscles, on hydrocodone. Could low testosterone levels cause this?

I am a 46 year old male. I have been dealing with a chronic pain condition for 10 years. Started after shattering the left heel. Pain is now in most joints and large muscles. I have been on hydrocodone for 7 years. have been tested by several neurologists with no answers. following the nerve conduction studies my pain levels were unbearable for 6 weeks! I am wondering if low testosterone levels can account for all of this pain?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012