Chronic obsessive compulsive disorder, frequent suicidal thoughts. How can I overcome this?

Sir I have obsessive compulsive disorder since 20 yrs I m fed up of this disorder. sucidal thoughts are coming more for me i m uncontrolable i m worried if i commit it if i take prodep 60 mg little bit k but the suicidal thoughts are never ending i have not married for this reason only all my family members are talking bad on me i m good looking person why his has not marrying like that. Mine problem is that i m geeting sucidal thoughts if i commit then her life vl be spoiled i m thinking like that. give me a suggestion to overcome this sucidal thoughts pls help me sir i m fed up sir pls help me. Can I lead a life all the normal persons are leading, if I marry there vl no problem sir, whether our child vl also get this disorder sir because i m only fed up of this disorder sir i dont want our child to get it if so i vl not marrry at all sir. pls save my life sir i m getting sucidal thoughts more. my family doctor his Dr. Mallikarjun Kalguddi, MBBS, DPM he takes care lot to me sir but what to do sir. Sir has prescribed so many tablets Prodep, clofronil, serta, oleanez etc
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012