Chronic nosebleeds during summer, recurring, stream of flow on right side followed by tiredness, increased sensitivity. Effective remedy?

Hi, I have chronic nosebleeds especially during summer. I use to get it every day about 2 to 3 times as a child, on both sides. Once it was bleeding so badly I was rushed to the doctor where he had to burn my nose, but eventually over the years it stopped. The last 6 years it started again, but not as much, but the last few weeks it started bleeding again but much more, almost every day. Before it was only dripping, now it s streaming, and it s only the right side. It would bleed for about 5 to 10 minutes at a time. But now every time it gets a lot longer for the bleeding to stop, and i feel extremely tired afterwords. When the bleeding stopped, my nose is quite sensitive in the inside. It s quit embarrassing for the reason that my nose starts bleeding at work, and I m spending almost from 30min till a hour in the bathroom, (depending how bad the nosebleeds are) and it s effecting my work ability. Please can you help me with a solution to stop this? Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012