Hello and welcome to HCM ,
At the offset let me assure you that nose bleed in any age is very common and most of the time is a harmless phenomenon which can be easily cured and controlled.
Since you have recurrent bleed and also since your nose becomes very sensitive, I would like you to consider the following:
1. If you have only nose bleed then you must get further evaluation with CT and nasal endoscopy
and get back to me or any ENT with the reports.
2. If the nose bleed is only occasional and not very severe then you can just clean the area with a clean cloth gently and leave it at that
3. If you are getting recurrent nose bleed then you must undergo a complete blood analysis including coagulation profile and get back to me with the reports
4. During CT of the sinuses
you may also find out if you have deviated nasal septum
which can cause nose bleed and is very much curable.
5. Avoid meddling or picking the nose and keep your nails trimmed and blunt. This is actually one of the leading causes of nose bleed across all ages!
6. Get an evaluation of you blood pressure and allergy
If you do not get better and the nose bleed gets severe do the above tests and get back to me.
Avoid anything cold
and do steam inhalation
take care and get well soon
Dr Sriram Nathan