Chronic neck pain, back pain, fibromyalgia. Taking methadone, limit of methadone a 45 year woman can take?

I have had chronic neck, and back issues for 8 years along with fibromyalgia. I cannot have surgery by what my MRI's indicate. I have been on so many pain medications nothing seems to work anymore. I was put on methadone about 2 months ago, which was titrated from 10mg i x a day to 10mg ii x a day. Over the period of the two month i have had to go up to ii tabs twice daily and still no luck. I feel its not working. How much methadone would a woman 45 yrs old that weighs 180 lbs be able to take daily? Please help.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013