Chronic neck and back pain, sleeping difficulty, heavy night sweats. Prescribed liptor, lexapro, oxycodone, xanas. Is it safe to take these medicines together?

Hello, Dr.could you let me know if lexapro and liptor and oxycodone and xanas is ok to take not all at once but one is for chronic pain in neck& for back pain I hAD SURGURY 5yrs ago and still have pain 8 screws and 2 rods and he jiust started me on xanax for sleeping and lexapro for depression and does help me with nite sweats day and nite no more sweats thank you Lord.
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012