Chronic nausea, fatigue, weight gain, cough. History of heart attack, lung infections. Treatment?

I am male 48 years old. I had a heart attack 1 year ago and underwent surgery to have a stent placed in the failing artery , I was good (all things considered) until I got a lung infection 3 months after the heart attack which was treated with oral and IV antibiotics, since then I have struggled with chronic and I mean chronic heavy nausea, fatigue, weight gain (I eat healthy choices and moderately) , chronic cough and dizziness - your thoughts?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012