Chronic nasal problems due to nasal bone, no improvement with surgery. Guidance?

i am having nasal problems from last ten years . i even had an operation named fess when i was 15 .the doctors said that my nose bone is causing problems as it was not in proper shape at that time so i had that operation. now i m 23 and the problem still persists.the doctors are again saying the same thing i dont know what to do. i always have runny nose,congestion,and even throat pains and other ent problems...kindly guide email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013