Chronic migraines, visual impairment in one eye with spots in vision while walking in the sun, numbness in arm with nausea. Cause?

I need to know if I should go to the hospital. I do not have insurance so I have been letting my symptoms go but I feel really sick now. Diagnosed with migranes at 7, last month seeing spots, half blind in my left eye now with uncontrollable spots when I walk into the sun. Started to see spots in right eye now. Walked out side and left arm went numb, tingly like I hit my funny bone. Still hurts and tingly and now i m nauseous.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
It seems from the history that you are having chronic migraine associated with visual impairment, numbness, nausea. All these symptoms are usually part of migraine. These symptoms will subside with the treatment for migraine.
The treatment is by the use of antimigraine drugs like flunarizine.
Hence I advice you to consult your doctor for examination and treatment accordingly.

Thank you