Chronic migraines, stress. Prescribed beta blockers, bleeding from ears. Cure for ear infection?

Hi, Been having migraines on and off for the past 4 days. I am prone to Mirgaines but not that frequently. I have been a little stressed which I feel may have caused it. The doctor prescribed beta blockers 2 days ago, but today I woke up with my ear bleeding . The doctor here said it is just a small infection, but the Doctors in XXXXXX are not known for being so reliable [He googled migraine] so I would like another opinion.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012