Chronic migraines, severe vertigo on waking up in the morning. What could be causing this?

I have chronic migraines and recently when I wake up in the morning I am also having bad vertigo (at least i think that s what it is. the room feels like it s spinning and my head feels very heavy). I have at least one migraine every day. I am seeing a neurologist currently and I am having a sleep deprived EEG on Thursday and in December I am having infusion therapy to try to stop the cycles. But right now my neurologist does not know what is causing these pains. Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012