Chronic migraines, risotomy on neck, have painful knot on the eyebrow area, mild blurriness. Sinus swelling?

I have chronic migraines and have had 2 risotomy s on my right neck . That nerve goes up and over into my eye and causes one of my migraines. I ve been sick with a bronchial infection and have asthma as well. If I touch my eyebrow in a certain spot, I have a small knot. It s painful without touching and the pain is going into my eye as well. I m also experiencing a little blurryness. The pain is along the nerve from my neck into my eye, but I m concerned about the knot. Is it possibly sinus swelling since I ve been extremely ill?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013