Chronic migraines, mild pain behind head, headaches. Ultrasound of pelvis scheduled. Due to cyst?

i m suffering from migraine for past 2-3 years. I have been taking homeopathy medicines for 3 months and at times take allopathy medicine naxdom if the pain doesnt subside by the homeopathy medicine.since 1 week i am having mild pain at back of my head and last two days had severe headache my doctor prescribed me to do USG pelvis , he thinks i may have problem of cyst,is it related to my migraine headaches?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013