Chronic migraine, toothache. Have vascular malformations in upper thorax. MRI shows bony lesions in skull and spine. What is the treatment?

Hi, I have suffered chronic Migraine for ovre 30 years but for the last 6 months I have had more migraines than ever, a persistent daily headache, and toothache , I have even had the tooth extracted but am still suffering severe pain. I have had all the scans going. I have vascular malformations in upper thorax , mri s have shown bony lesions in skull and spine with further treatments and investigations pending. I have even had a mouthguard made by the dentist but after a few days of wearing this at night it has blistered my gums which adds to the pain. Don t know where to turn to.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013