Chronic migraine, sore throat. Taking vicodin, nausea, headaches, dizziness on walking. Causes and cure?

For the past week I have been really sick. I went to my doctor after having a 3 day long horrible migraine . Every day around 6 It would get so bad I would lay on my floor with a garbage can in the dark, my throat was also sore and I was really stiff so I thought maybe meningitis but I got my shot for it a couple weeks ago. My doctor told me it wasn t because I didn t have a fever and other things so she gave me Vicodin to help the headaches . Since then I have felt super nauseous and I ve had headaches and shakes and I ve Been very dizzy and feel like I am going to faint Everytime I try to walk around. I m getting worried about what could be the cause...
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  50 Awaiting Answer