Chronic migraine, pain inside the eyes, neck, forehead with warmness, difficulty in facing sunlight, computer. Medicine without side effects?

Hi, I am 30Yrs old and I am suffering from migraine headache from past 4 Yrs. I used to take Sibelium 10mg tablet for continues 2 months and later on after some time.Doctor preferred to go for DAYO-OD tablet for 2months. and i was bit comfortable during that time and later after 2 months im still facing the headache problem. When it comes it will pain in my neck ,inside eyes and the forehead will be very heat. I am scaring to take a drug that time cause english medicines gives side effects much. Nowadays i am dialy getting migraine headache can t able to sit infront of computers, can t focus sunlight and i can t able to manage the winds in the outside. Please prefer any good drugs that has no side effects..I am so worried about this disease ..Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012