Chronic migraine, having bouts during stress, cold with spells of dizziness, sweating. Taking vesograine. Which medicine without side effects can I take?

hi doctor, i am 35year lady i am having migraine since 14 years old, doctor priscribed me to go for vesograine. now i come to know that is not safe, is it so. actully the migraine comes once in 2 or 3 months or when ever i get stress or so much of cold etc and that time i am feeling that i didnt have controle on my mind and present, that time whatever moving around me it makes me fell that i have saw that somewhere in the past or it may be going to happen in future, also i am getting so much of swetting at that time only after 2 min ill be ok but i need to take rest for 15 min. please help me what shell i do is it migraine onstead of vesograinewhich i need to take. thanku
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012