Chronic migraine, diagnosed with Crohn's, had a stroke while on Humira, sumatriptan. Cause?

Hi I am a 41 yr old female with classic migraine since my teens. I have been on sumatriptan for the past year and was recently diagnosed with Crohns six months ago. Since taking Humira my headaches became more frequent and I was taking sumatriptan more than I thought was safe. Well I had a stroke and i believe it was due to the sumatriptan. I also take Celexa 20mg , Clonazopam .5mg x2 a day, and Neurotin to prevent migraines since I can no longer take sumatriptan. Do you think the migraine medicine caused my stroke? Thanks, Carrie
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012