Chronic microvascular ischemic changes, headache. How to get relief?

I have been diagnosed with chronic microvascular ischemic changes. Headaches are everyday, all day and wake me up. I am taking meds for High cholesterol and irregular heartbeat and was recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, now taking metformin . Having balance issues, leaning to the nleft and cannot put one foot in front of the other to walk straight. Very active, teach fitness classes, garden, cycle and yoga. about 15 lbs over ideal wgt. where should I go from here to get some relief from the headaches?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012