Chronic lump in left axilla having characteristic of lipoma. Mammogram done. Should I be worried?

I had a recent mammogram - I have a chronic lump in left axilla that has characteristics of a lipoma . In the deep third of the breast behind the nipple, there is a small cluster of calcification suspected. Mammogram showed they are artifact and the lump corresponds to asymmetric fat versus lipoma. When i had mammograms before, they ended up doing an ultrasound - they didn t this time. Do you think I should be worried?
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012