Chronic lower back pain radiating to abdomen, spine, have low appetite, vomiting, on tramadol, paracetamol. Advice?

Hi ok so for 7months now i have been suffering from Chronic lower back pain that radiates to My abdomen and up my spine , constant pressure feeling that radiates to my bum cheeks and lowrer abdomen.. I ve had ultrasounds upper and lower abdomen, stomach and chest x rays, Barium meal and endoscopy .. I have no appitie and vomit a lot.. If its through pain im not sure, i ve lost nearly 4stone in 4months... The pain is so bad i m reduced to tears daily.. movement and rest doesn t help.. Hot water bottles ice packs also do not help Currently taking Tramadol and Paracetamol and this fails to ease the pain........
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012