Chronic lower back pain. X-rays showed partial sacralisation, MRI showed osteoarthritis, ovarian cyst. Solution?

I have had chronic lower back pain for about 3 years , I have been going to a pain clinic and taking medication to try to ease the pain which is getting worse . X rays showed partial sacralisation of the L5 and MRI showed wear n tear of the facet joints has caused osteo arthritis . It also showed a grapefruit sized cyst on my overy, both had to be removed urgently ..The pain now feels like I m winded and bloated in my lower back and is agony . I went to dr s again last week and was just given more pills . The MRI was in 2011 but I know the pain has got a lot worse since then . Any ideas ?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013