Chronic low back pain, dysfunctional si joint, torn achilles tendon

I had a severe fall 2 years ago and have chronic low back pain , disfunctional SI joint , and torn achilles tendon . I ve had surgery for achilles tear, and also gastroc recession on same leg. Now I m having weird like shocking and water running feeling in my upper thigh area......................workers comp has scheduled me for FCE in a week and my pain is unbearable. They said I m as good as I m gonna get. They refuse to send me to Nuerologist. My life will never be the same I m only 51 and scared I will decline fast and never have a pain free day. I have burning constant pain very low back and in my tail bone area too.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012