Chronic left arm pain, abnormal pulse on lifting arm, no presence of dislocated bones or fractures. Treatment?

Hi,My Left arm hurts,i have been to an orthopedic and a neurologist ...Both have been unable to diagnose the problem,i m having this pain since last 4 years now..sometimes its mild,at other times its worse. They both however told that my pulse becomes abnormal when they lifted my left arm and told me to breathe deeply,keeping my face on the right side.. I am not sure which doctor should i go to.. I dont have any dislocated bones or fractures .
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012