Chronic knee pain, no swelling or bruising, pain on bending, moving leg. Cure?

Hi I have knee pain that has been there for awhile as in 2yrs or more. There is no swelling brusing it hurts when I get up and even while sleeping if I move my leg, This past week it has been awful to the extent that I am now limping most the time. Bending is a no hurts so bad to bend and to get back up have to get a hold of something to pull myself up.I am on my knees alot at work . I just don t undrstand but i know as time goes on it only gets wrost.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013