Chronic kidney failure, on homeopathic medicines, kidney condition deteriorated after dialysis. Continue homeopathy or transplant surgery?

sir i am 28 years old female and i am suffering from the chronic kideny failure for the last 2 years. i am on homoeopathic medicines for last 2 years. but last week when i checked my blood tasts the urea is 350 and the creatinine is 29. and my blood leval was just 3. then alopathic neprologist refered me for dialysis . and after dialysis now urea is 66 and creatinine is 9. and nephrologist inject also 5 bags of blood to improve hb level. please now tell me which treatment is best for me homoeopathic or transplant surgery?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012