Chronic kidney disease, colostomy, colitis, diviticular disease, colon problems. Cure for symptoms?

Hi, I am 74yrs old and have been told I have chronic kidney disease level four. I also have a colostomy and various related prolems with this which started with diviticular disease. I also am suffering diversion colitis. How can I prevent further deteriorating kidney disease when some of the things I have been told to go easy on i.e. salt and liquids is the opposite of that I should be doing to help my colon problems??? !!
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013