Chronic joint pain, positive TB test, high CRP, ESR, ANA/ANA profile negative, MRI showed signs of inflammation. Biopsy needed?

Hi , My mother is suffering from joint pain from last 3 years. Her CRP test value is 40-50 ESR test value is 65 , RA factor is negative ANA/ANA profile test are negative , Anti Ds DNA is negative HGB is 11 , Sonography report is normal, MRI shows sign of some inflammations in body, TB test is POSITIVE No other problems like heart diseases , diabetic, no allergy with medicines now doctors are saying to check for biopsy to detect the presence of any cancer? What type of problem my mother is facing , how to move further ? Does she need biopsy ? Whom we should consult now?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012