Chronic insomniac patient suffering from depression and tension type headache. Medication to get sound sleep?

dear doctor iam a chronic insomniac patient.presently taking zolpidem 10mg, but iam not getting deep sleep.very unrefreshed sleep. i used many antidepressants for depression and chronic tension type headache .but no relief. my present question is whether there is any chance of getting deep sound sleep with any recently found molecules. my age is 41. i had been with depression and chronic TTH for the last 24 years. please advise an effective sleeping pill only not any antidepressant.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012