Chronic insomnia. Taken zoloft, ambien, xanax. How can i get off from ambian and xanax?

Hi, I ve chronic Insomnia since I was a child. By the way I am 23 years old not smoker not alcholic user. My major PROBLEM is: FALLING ASLEEP. I visited a Doctoter when I was 19 years old and she gave me ( Stilnox 10mg) Ambien . I took 5mg then 10mg for 1.5 year and it helped me falling asleep. Thens this doses are not affictive anymore, I went to another Doctor, thanking him he gave me Zoloft 100mg (starting with 50mg for 3 weeks then to 100mg for at least 6 months) I m in Zoloft now 8 months + Remeron 30. Depression is OK by now. When the Stlinox dos started decreasing the action, I add more to: 20mg then to: 30, 40, 50, 60, up 150mg, moreover I Add Xanax & Lexotanil to decrease the Ambien . I really suffer, I m a Commercial Pilot I could get some prescription from here and there. I need to get off the Ambien, Xanax from my life. But I need to fall asleep. people are telling: Sereqoul, Serax...etc PLEASE HELP, it s a humanity thing, I ve two option: 1) Healing even slightly. 2) Suicide . Thanks very much. Sam
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012