Chronic infection of calf wound. Labs show heavy growth of streptococcus pyogenes, staphylococcus aureus. Help?

I have a right ankle/calf wound which has been chronically infected for four years. I ve had 5 surgeries of which 2 have been split thickness skin grafts. both have broken down completely over the proceeding 4-5 weeks post surgery. what started out as a burn blister the size of a freckle , now threatens to encircle my lower calve/ankle. the latest microbiology culture shows moderate to heavy growth of streptococcus pyogenes (group a) and staphylococcus aureus . heavy growth of both anaerobic and aerobic organisms. numbers of polymorphs, large numbers of gram - bacilli , large numbers of gram + bacilli and gram+cocci. it s getting worse!!!!!!! HELP
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013