Chronic infection in the mouth due to decayed teeth. On amoxicillin. Swollen face, growing lump on the bottom of the jaw. Need help

I have been to the dentist and I have bad decayed teeth , and she dignosed me with chronic infection of the mouth, I have been on amoxicellin for four days, my face has swollen really bad but that is not my concern my concern is that I have a large lump on the bottom of my jaw up to my chin that is growing larger and it is hard as a rock, is this something I should be concerned about and seek medical attention? I dont have the money to pay to ask you a question , no health insurance and im on unemployment. I need help
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013