Chronic indigestion issues with fever, stomach pain, swelling on palm and soles. Root cause?

My stomach have been suffering from indigestion since past 3-4 years and every time i go to the Doctor they prescribe me omeprazole or rebiprazol or its family . but along with the stomach pain i also have fever at the time of my illness my palm is also pilling up and as well as my foot also can me please tell me what is the real seen behind this and i also have some roughness like small iritation on my inner wall of the mouth and inside my penis, it is because of the infection or any diseases associated with my alignment . .
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013