Chronic idiopathic urticaria after repeated courses of keflex for UTI. Will this repeat with all UTI medicines?

Some 4 months ago & had a course of Keflex which cleared the urinary tract infection but 2 weeks later it returned so I took another course of Keflex which again cleared the infection but left me with a case of chronic idiopathic urticaria which is now being treated with 3 antihistamines.These have worked so far but now I have to wean myself off them without the itchy skin returning.Will I suffer the same problem if in future I take another drug for any urinary tract infection I may be infected with????Any advice much appreciated.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013